COVID-19 What to Expect During Your Visit
Our doctors and staff are committed to providing care in the safest manner possible. Drs. Sisson, Boyer and Walter have received the Moderna vaccine. Several of our clinical staff have also begun the vaccination series.
We will attempt to contact you by phone two days before your visit. Our staff will screen for COVID-19, update your personal information, and start gathering information to help our doctors with your visit. As we strive to maintain social distancing, we are scheduling longer appointment times.
We ask that you not bring guests along with you to your appointment. One responsible adult will be permitted to accompany minors or accompany those patients who require assistance. All others will be asked to wait in their cars.
- Please enter our lobby on the second story, knock on our door, and a staff member will greet you.
- A mask is REQUIRED to enter our office (disposable masks are available).
- We will check your temperature before you enter the office. Anyone with a fever will be rescheduled.
- You will be required to wash your hands or use a hand-sanitizer as soon as you arrive.
- We ask that you not walk around the office or unnecessarily handle our eyeglass frames. An optician will assist you with frame selection. Every frame must be sanitized before another patient can use it.
In an effort to provide the best possible experience, we have streamlined our check-in process to help reduce your wait time while in the office. By completing all patient forms in advance, sent to you via email and signed electronically, you will reduce your total time spent in our office by 15-20 minutes.
On the day of your appointment, please bring with you the following items:
- A list of all of your current medications.
- Your eyeglasses and sunglasses.
- Current contact lenses.
- If you are able, please text a photo of your insurance cards (front and back sides) to 717-567-3103. Our telephone/texting software is HIPAA-compliant. If texting is unavailable, please bring your insurance cards along with you to your appointment.
- Please provide a method of payment for your visit if not covered by insurance and/or your specialist copay. We accept cash, checks, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and bank debit cards.
Please contact us with questions at 717-567-3103.
We look forward to seeing you at your upcoming appointment.
The Sisson-Boyer Eyecare Team